In part for historical purposes - reflecting on our personal development as participants and documenting the overall development of the SLC - I thought it would be a cool idea to have a blog that anyone living here or involved can contribute to; have something go up at least every week. It also serves as a more interactive part of the website, which I hope people will frequent and provide ideas and content for expansion.
We want sustainability to be for everyone, and a blog is a great window onto our own experiments!
A few entry ideas if you want to contribute but don't know where to start:
- Experience adapting to any lifestyle changes
- Ideas/visions for the SLC
- Things you love (or don't love!)
- A project you took on, how it's going, how you're contributing
- What you learned or did at an event
- Impact on Dartmouth
- Review of a book you read (for class; from our library, ...)
- Great recipe you tried
- Cool things you heard about in sustainability
Sentences, paragraphs, essays, creative stories envisioning the SLC 10 years from now: anything!
It's looking like a great fall.